Police IG claims, at the scene Kafwaya was shot dead, there were three ex-commandos
INSPECTOR General of Police Graphael Musamba says three former commandos were among the people present at “the Kabulonga house” where Mutotwe Kafwaya was shot dead by military and police officers.
Kafwaya’s body has today been positively identified by his family.
According to Musamba, the three former commandos possessed specialised Special Forces skills, which he said presented a potential national security risk, and had connections to what he described as hostile groupings.
He claims the individuals had extensive military training, including sniper and marksmanship skills involving small- and high-calibre weapons, as well as training in hijacking and assassination.
Musamba further claims that the three possessed specialised Special Forces training in weapon proficiency, intelligence gathering and commando tactics.
He asserts that they were also trained in specialised military and operational techniques, including survival, escape, resistance and evasion.
The Inspector General says the three had acquired extensive military experience over approximately two decades of service in Army Special Forces.
The claims come amid heightened scrutiny of the circumstances surrounding the operation at the Kabulonga house, during which Kafwaya was killed.
Shortly after the incident occurred, Presidential candidate Brian Mundubile appeared disturbed in a video that later took turns on social media.
He narrated what happened at his residence, the story and version of facts Thabo Kawana rubbished.
Mundubile said soldiers captured himself along others.
He mentioned that he had been taken to a location he was later released from.
He pointed out that Mutotwe Kafwaya was shot right before his eyes and pleaded with the shooters to rush him to the hospital.
-TV Yatu | August 19, 2026.


mmmmm awe now this sad news,it should not lead to this,RIP.Awe this is bad.